5.21.2007

34 weeks, 3 days

Alot of people have been asking for updates (it is so nice that so many of ya'll care about us!) so, even though I don't have much to report I thought I should post something! I had a checkup today and everything went well. They monitored both babies heartbeats for about 30 minutes each and said they both sound great! Dr. Schultis said it is pretty much impossible at this point to predict when I will go into labor, but she is thrilled that I have made it this far and said the babies should be just fine, even if it happened tonight! We have really been very blessed throughout this pregnancy. Dr. S is very hopeful that I will make it to at least 36 weeks, and maybe even 38! At this point I am selfishly hoping for 36- they are getting pretty heavy to carry around and sleep is pretty much not happening anymore (probably good preparation for what is to come!) !! Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers, and hopefully we will all get to meet Lila and Bennett soon! Love, Nicole

No comments: