6.11.2007

Finally Home





























Hi everyone! We are finally home and I am so glad to be back! We were able to come home last Tuesday and so far things are going well. Obviously, no one is getting much sleep around here, but that was to be expected. Elise is adjusting really well and is very into helping with her brother and sister. Thanks so much to everyone for all the thoughts and prayers over the last couple of weeks. We are so lucky to have added 2 more healthy babies to our family- sometimes I still can't believe it!! I wanted to attach some more pictures of the babies and of big sis Elise!







Love, Nicole

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh they are beautiful! You are such a strong person, I truly do admire you! Lila looks so much like Jared's baby pictures! I'm going to Mimi's Sat. for father's day dinner hopefully I will get a chance to swing by and see my new cousins!