9.27.2007




September has flown by. Elise is back in Mother's Day Out twice and week and is loving it! I am loving having some alone time with the twins, and am taking Elise to "gymnastics" once a week so I can have alone time with her. We have restarted our weekly Wednesday night dinners with Mimi and Grandpa and we are really enjoying that! I know I am so thankful that my kids will get to know 3 of their Great-Grandparents!


The twins are HUGE! Bennett is 16lb 3oz and Lila has passed her brother and is now 16lb 10oz!! I looked back at Elise's baby book and she was only 14lb 9oz when she was 4 months- and we thought she was big!! They have also started sleeping through the night..from about 9 until 5:30 or 6, so David and I are feeling much better now! I hate that this isn't a better picture of Lila, but it is hard to get a good one of all three!!


We are taking our first long road trip to Nashville in 2 weeks to visit Aunt Mo! Elise can't wait! I am really looking forward to it too (except for the 8 hours in the car with three babies!!)


Hope everyone is doing well!


Love, Nicole


No comments: