11.01.2009

i play golf with daddy

Bennett tells anyone and everyone that will listen that he "plays golf with daddy". At this point, it still sounds a lot more like "pays goff wiff daddy". It doesn't matter if it has anything to do with the current conversation or not, it is just his saying of late. Two things are funny about this- 1) he has actually never been to play golf with David, and 2) David rarely plays golf anymore (unless it is for "work" during the week).
Today was GORGEOUS, and so after his short nap today, with a beautiful afternoon ahead of us, we decided it would be a fun day to go play golf all together. The girls and I drove the cart, and David and Bennett played...







It was really soooo much fun. Bennett loved trying to see where the ball had gone and trying to swing, and he also like kicking the ball off of the tee. I told David maybe we should focus on place-kicking (a great way to be on the football team without giving me a heart attack every week!). It was a perfect way to end a great weekend....

Also, if you can't get enough of Halloween, be sure to check out the Brister's blog. I took ZERO pics at the party last night, but as usual, Davis and Suzanne got GREAT pics! The kids were all so cute!
Hope you all had fantastic weekends!
Love, Nicole

1 comment:

Davis and Suzanne said...

For some reason I never understand that Bennett is tell me that he "plays golf with Daddy". He has only told me 100 times now...you think I would catch on:)