6.01.2011

Happy Birthday Dynamic Duo!



Happy, happy birthday to our biggest and best suprises ever! L and B we love you so much, and can't believe you are 4 years old!!


Lila- I love how you are gentle yet strong, funny, caring and kind....I love how you hold my head with both hands and kiss me for a long time, as hard as you can, with your big blue eyes looking right at me!! I love how you are so generous with your brother and sister, and are always the first to give in to make one of them happy! I love your carefree spirit and confidence...
I have loved watching you grow from a baby into a little lady...
Love you my Lila Sue,
Mom

Bennett- I love your awesome, contagious, infectious laugh...I love how you always say, "I love you, mama"...just when I need to hear it. I love your boyish infatuation with how everything works, and your desire to "fix" everything for me and your sisters.
I love how your Daddy is your hero.
I love your super big toes and your fearlessness...I love how outgoing you are and how you make friends with everyone...
I have loved watching you grow from a baby into a sweet little boy...
Love you buddy,
Mom

4 comments:

The Elters said...

Happy Birthday cutie pies!!!!

monique said...

So sweet! love yall.

Davis and Suzanne said...

WE LOVE YALL!

Lindsey said...

Ahh, you made me tear up! What little sweethearts. Happy birthday Lila and Bennett!