2.07.2012

happenings...

February already...and I know I sound like a broken record, but the days are moving way too quickly!

Can't believe:
* Mac & Mae are already one month old!
* Elise recently celebrated her 100th day of Kindergarten- her school is year is more than half way over!
* Lila and Bennett have coasted way past 4 1/2...only 4 months and they will be 5!


Had our first marathon day at the soccer field Saturday and all three kids had a great time! I hope to have some pictures soon. We are lucky to have children of photographers on both of the twins' teams, so we should have access to lots of great pics!


I like to hang with this little guy:



He is smart, stubborn, funny, and loving. He loves to tell me he loves me, and I love to hear it!





Little Boss-man spent the bulk of the week at the vet last week recovering from his second surgery in under 6 months. We are really praying that this one helps his leg for good! He is far too young and way to sweet to be hurting all of the time.


Papers I get home in school folders like this make me smile and laugh:



Is this a great example of Mars vs. Venus, or what?


Lots to look forward in coming weeks as Mardi Gras approaches!

Happy Tuesday!
Nicole


No comments: