7.19.2012

first sleepover

Bennett has patiently waiting for his first sleepover, while watching the girls have them for a couple of years now (with close friends of mine), and while never complaining. But, I have to say he was very, very excited to have his friend Hale spend this night this week!
The girls have been in cheer camp with their friends Ella and Camille, and Kimberly and I had promised them a sleepover this week. Long story, but Kimberly ended up taking all of the girls and so David and I had it easy with just Bennett and Hale.


They were soooo well behaved, and cooperative! I think both were afraid that if they weren't this would be their last sleepover!



They were in bed and asleep by 8:45.....and slept until 8:30 the next morning! That is a record for Bennett..he is usually up by 6:30!



They were so good I even decided to take them to a celebratory lunch the next day before we picked up the girls at camp!

Our little boy is growing up!


No comments: