10.29.2012

Nashville Fall Break

I have accepted the fact that I have become a horrible blogger, but I refuse to give up! Just getting harder and harder to fit it in, and a lot of times at night when I have time to work on it I am just too wiped. But I know I'll regret it if I don't keep it up and so even if I am late I am going to still post!!
A few weeks ago Elise had two Fridays in a row off of school and so we decided to use one of the long weekends for a quick trip to Nashville. I originally thought I could swing the drive by myself with the kids, but am so thankful that my Mom ended up coming with me. I probably would have had to stop 10 times each way without her help!
We had a great, low key time. The cousins loved spending time together. Lila got Bananas from school that weekend (it is a weekly "reward" when he chooses one student to spend the weekend with) and so you will notice him in a lot of the pictures!


One of the funniest moments of the weekend...when Mac was so tired he just started passing out while Lila was holding him. It was soooo hilarious!!!!!






We are already counting down the days until we get to see them again!

No comments: