1.28.2008

Everyone is growing up...


Lila practicing her crawling...

Elise on the potty! (I know she'll hate me for this later!)

My little man....


I was only gone for 2 days and I feel like all of the kids changed while I was gone!! Lila is really getting close to crawling, Elise is making HUGE strides in her potty training, and Bennett just looks like a little man instead of a baby!


We are so proud of Elise and her milestone. She has been doing great! It is such a weird feeling though to think of her as a little girl. It makes me sad how fast they grow up! But, I have to admit the budget will be thankful to have one of the three out of diapers!!


Hope everyone had a great weekend...


Love, Nicole

1 comment:

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

i love this group of photos! i'm impressed by lila's crawling skills, and bennett has those big, beautiful eyes...my favorite, however, is the one of elise...yes, you'll have great blackmail photos for the future :)