1.27.2008

Millsaps Reunion


Top row, from left: Currey, Danielle, Kate P, Cindy, Kate M, Theresa
Bottom row, from left: Shelley, Dianne, Me!

I was so thrilled to have a girls' weekend with almost all of my best friends from college. Although I missed David and our three munchkins a ton, it was SO great to catch up with old friends. We had a wonderful time and picked up where we all left off! Thanks so much to the Dyers for letting us use their Destin condo- it was beautiful! Kate M, Theresa, and Currey are all expecting babies this year and it was so much fun to hear about their pregnancies and see their growing bellies! We caught up on every one's lives and reminisced about old times. We also had a LOT of laughs looking at old pictures and Chi O composites! WHAT were we thinking??
I am so grateful to have had such a wonderful college experience, to have made so many lifelong friends, to have such great memories, and to have found a pretty incredible husband as well. Yeah Millsaps!

1 comment:

Therese and Bush said...

I am so sad that I could not be there. I miss you all so much. It was great to catch up over the phone though! Can't wait for the next reunion. Thanks for posting the pic. Too cute!