2.22.2008

Crazy Week






Saturday morning we had an unexpected addition to our front yard when a lady lost control of her car and ran into our tree. Luckily, she and her passenger were fine. It was pretty scary! We are just really thankful she didn't run into our house, and that none of us were outside and in her path!! As a result of this, I have had TWO flat tires this week, which has been super fun to deal with! BUT, as I said earlier, it could have been a LOT worse!



Lila had a big week...She is in the process of cutting 4 new teeth at once! Poor thing! In addition to that she had a small biopsy done on a little bump on her chest she has had since birth. She was a trooper though! I was trying to get a shot of her teeth, but this was the best I could do...




Bennett has been cutting his top two teeth as well and so he has not been his normal chipper self! He woke up today with a little fever and I am just hoping it is from the teeth and not from something else!


Elise is just super excited because her favorite aunt is coming in town this weekend. She LOVES "MO" and can't wait to see her...Also, I have to brag for a minute, she is now totally out of diapers and pull-ups with the exception of night time..even for naps!! I am so proud!! YEAH Elise!!!



We are all really excited she is coming to visit!


Hope everyone has a great weekend!


Love, Nicole


No comments: