2.15.2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Lila and Bennett enjoying their first Valentine's Day!
As my friend Kimberly calls it, this is the "PARTY stroller". We were so excited to find it at a local consigment store (thanks to Kimberly!) This allows me to take everyone on a walk all by myself! It was the best Valentine's present ever!!
We took our first walk yesterday and it is a MAJOR workout. I am seriously sore today. Maybe I'll be really skinny by the end of the summer! HAHA!!
Hope everyone had a great day!
Love, Nicole




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like there is an open spot in the front for one more :) Hope all is well.
xoxo,
Therese

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

wow, that stroller is quite a sight to be seen and even more to push, i'm sure! i am quite impressed, as everyone looks so happy and glad to be outside in the photos! that was a great find!! can't wait to see you tomorrow, kate