1.02.2011

Year End Interviews

I absolutely loved this idea that Lissa had and so I am straight up copying her....Thrilled with the idea of having this to look back at in our "scrapbook".... I couldn't wait to see what they would answer...and I did my best to hold my tongue, unless an answer made completely no sense I didn't prompt them at all...I also made them answer alone so they wouldn't copy each other....
Here it goes:




Elise


age: 5
height: 43 inches
weight: 37 lbs
favorite color: turquoise (this is new- apparently pink is babyish now)
favorite food: bacon sandwich
favorite drink: water
favorite dessert: king cake
favorite book: Goldilicious
favorite activity book: The Girls Doodle Book
favorite show: Fresh Beat Band (Kiki is her favorite)
favorite movie: Princess and the Frog
favorite character: Tiana
favorite friends: Reese, Ella, Constance, Talia
favorite trip: the beach
most exciting thing this year: Christmas
favorite animal: peacock (because they are so pretty)
favorite songs: Go Tell it on the Mountain, Mean (Taylor Swift), and The Angels told Mary
favorite game: Disney Bingo
want to be when I grow up: Artist and cheerleader
favorite activity: soccer
favorite toy: American Girl Doll and pillow pet
place I want to visit: beach
favorite place: Mo and Phillip's house, Emmy and Pop's house, SuSu and G's house, Jared and Erinn's house
favorite outfit: dress from Erinn and Jared's wedding
if I had one wish, it would be: to have more brothers and sisters, and a tv in my room (poor Elise- neither one likely to ever happen!)
best thing about being 5: that I get to stay with my Mommy and Daddy










Lila


age: 3
height: 40 inches
weight: 38 pounds
favorite color: pink
favorite food: hot dog
favorite drink: milk
favorite dessert: king cake
favorite book: Ariel's Adventures
favorite activity book: a notebook
favorite show: Dora
favorite movie: Toy Story
favorite character: Ariel and Jessie (Toy Story)
favorite friends: little Camille, Aubry (?), Jack Ramsey, Jacob, Myrt
favorite trip: Emmy and Pop's house
most exciting thing this year: that "I'm on her nice list"
favorite animal: baby jaguar
favorite song: You Belong with Me (Taylor Swift)
favorite game: bingo
want to be when I grow up: Jessie
favorite activity: school
favorite toy: Leapster
place I want to visit: Emmy and Pop's house
favorite place: our house
favorite outfit: white dress like Taylor Swift doll
if I had one wish, it would be: to meet Sleeping Beauty
best thing about being 3: "I'm a kid"







Bennett


age: 3
height: 41.5 inches
weight: 40 lbs
favorite color: red
favorite food: salad, bananas
favorite drink: milk
favorite dessert: brownies
favorite book: Toy Story
favorite activity book: Look and Find Toy Story
favorite show: Wonder Pets
favorite movie: Toy Story
favorite character: Buzz
favorite friends: Hudson, Joy, Jacob
favorite trip: beach
most exciting thing this year: see Buzz at Disneyworld (this didn't happen...)
favorite animal: giraffe
favorite song: Our Song (Taylor Swift)
favorite game: Toy Story
want to be when I grow up: Buzz
favorite activity: computer
favorite toy: Buzz
place I want to visit: Emmy and Pop's
favorite place: home
favorite outfit: "what?"
if I had one wish, it would be: "I would wish on a star for a Buzz that talks"
best thing about being 3: "turning 4 next!"

4 comments:

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

i am SHOCKED that bacon was not lila's food of choice!! precious idea - we may have to copy, too!!

Suzanne said...

You must have just bought a kingcake at the store!
Elise....more brothers and sisters...really???

Brad and Lissa said...

LOVE that you did this too! Gives a special little insight into their minds that will be so fun to reflect back on later. And I think my fave of all is Lila's favorite thing about being 3..."Im a kid"...she's got it all figured out! Hope I thought of my 3s that way too!

Seana said...

This is adorable! I think I'll need to steal this idea for the end of 2011! My favorite is Bennett's response to his favorite outfit, "What?" HA!