7.08.2011

date night



I was so excited the other night to get the chance to go on a date with my sweet Bennett. The girls had plans and David was playing in his golf league and so I asked Bennett what he would like to do for dinner. His one request- "a big hamburger with just cheese!"
So, off we went to Zea's for our date. He had his big hamburger and I devoured my delicious dinner as well. Over our iced tea and chocolate milk we discussed his plans for the fall- "definitely soccer, golf, and tennis" (I need to get to work!) and how much he loves to swim. It felt so weird, yet wonderful to be able to focus all of my attention on him for a few hours. We topped off the night with a trip to our favorite, Menchie's, for frozen yogurt and toppings galore! Then it was time to head home for a bed time story...
So grateful for my special little boy and our fun night together!

No comments: