7.06.2011

Happy 4th!

We spent our second consecutive 4th at our neighborhood clubhouse and pool, and the festivities were kicked off with a parade. Elise remembered participating last year and had been asking for a few weeks! It has been toooo hot to practice our bike riding, so on went the training wheels and 4th of July decorations and off we went!




















It was lots of fun to spend time with our friends the Mills and the Bristers, and to spend the entire day playing in the pool! We all enjoyed it!

2 comments:

bettyb said...

Hi,Nicole,
I was hoping you would have some parade pix on your blog; not sure when Davis will get his done! :-) They are all so cute,and of course I loved seeing "our boys". Your children are growing so fast,and they are just adorable.
fondly,
Betty B.

monique said...

oh my gosh, I can't get over how tan Lila is! I'm jealous:). glad ya'll had a happy 4th!