4.15.2012

Easter

I am a little behind on posting..we had some major computer issues and I really thought it was a goner, but it recovered and so I am back in business!

We had a great, although quite different, Easter. After waking to see if the Easter Bunny had come, and attending church we headed over to my parents house. It was very low key, as it was just us, my parents, and Jared and Erinn. Mimi and Grandpa were supposed to join us, but he wasn't feeling up to it. So, after lunch we took the party to them for a little while. But before that we attempted to get a decent group pic of the kids....





which didn't happen...


But, David did get this sweet one of Elise...

The Easter bunny always brought us bathing suits growing up, and that is the case at our house now too. I guess he know we all love the pool! The kids also got precious suits from my parents as well! The girls were so excited that they changed into their suits before hunting for eggs at SuSu and G's.








Elise was running so fast that she ran out of her terry cloth shorts!!

They guys spent the afternoon watching The Masters, and so my Mom, Erinn, and I took the kids to swim for a little bit. We missed Phillip, Mo, Mae, and Mac a lot, and look forward to the Mize duo hunting for eggs next year!!

No comments: