8.19.2013

Lila's first day of Kindergarten




Today it was Lila's turn!!!



Sisters goofing around waiting for Mr. CJ.


I also went up to school to meet Lila on her first day.


Myrt was already waiting for her on the playground.


And then shortly after Reece arrived. These three are super excited to be in class together this year.


Time to line up to go inside. Lindsey caught this shot of me giving my girl a hug! :)



Sweet Ms. F sent me this pic of Lila enjoying her first lunch in the cafeteria.

***



Meanwhile, just like Lila and I had a special day on Bennett's first day, we met a group of Bennett's friends and got in some end of summer swimming with the boys on their final day of summer.

***

Lila also had a great first day and was thrilled when she got off of the bus. 
Such a great feeling!

No comments: