3.13.2008

Bennett joins the mobile!!


Bennett got tired of watching Lila crawl circles around him and started crawling today!
He is very proud! He actually throws the ball (left-handed for now) and then crawls after it. Self-sufficient catch!!
After avoiding sickness for a very long time it is finally my turn. I am just hoping that I don't pass it back to the kids and start this over again. It is not fun...
My Mom has been helping a ton and so hopefully that will help us avoid restarting the sick chain!
Hope everyone else is doing well!
Love, Nicole

3 comments:

Brad and Lissa said...

yay Bennett!! I hope you feel better soon...yall have had a rough time!

Anonymous said...

I love the new updated blog! So sweet. Congrats to Bennett! Now you are really going to have your hands full!
xoxo,
Therese

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

i love the lilypie additions - glad that it worked!! can't wait to see all of y'all next week! love, kate