3.03.2008

One is mobile!!!


There she goes...


This is Lila's "excited" face...She loves to stick out her tongue!

I think I can now officially say Lila is crawling. It is the funniest thing. She'll crawl for a while and then a few seconds later it is like she forgets that she knows how! So, then she screams in frustration for a few minutes and then eventually begins the whole process over...
I'll try to take some pictures tomorrow...
Meanwhile, Bennett does not even look like that thought has crossed his mind. He just sits there and smiles. Good old Bennett. We have their 9 month check up on Wednesday so I'll update ya'll with their stats after that!

So, I guess I jinxed myself by titling my last post "All Well"- probably 5 minutes after I wrote it Elise's fever came back and is still going. They are still not really sure what she has, but luckily she has tested negative for pneumonia, the flu, and RSV so far....She is starting antibiotics tonight so hopefully we'll notice some improvement tomorrow...

Happy Monday everyone!
Love, Nicole

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What exciting news! Way to go Lila! Hope Elise feels better.
xoxo,
Therese