3.28.2008

Thank Goodness for the Swing Set!



Elise has been living outside! It has been such a blessing. She LOVES to swing. Yesterday she made me laugh so hard because out of the blue when I was pushing her on the swing she said, "Mom, this is AMAZING!"!!! I didn't even know that was part of her vocabulary! She is so much fun!



Lila loves to hang out in the swing too!!



Bennett, on the other hand, is much happier either on stable ground or in my arms. He holds his breath whenever I put him in the swing. So, for now, it is girls only!!

Hope ya'll are having a good week!
Love, Nicole

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I,m with Bennett...to this day I don't really like to swing! But it looks like the girls are having fun. It was snowing here yesterday. I am jealous of your beautiful Spring weather! Lots of love!
Therese