8.26.2010

meet and greet



Lila and Bennett were thrilled to go to school today and meet their teachers for Mother's Day out this fall. They each got to bring a special toy to show the teachers. Lila brought LuLu and Bunny, and Bennett brought his big Buzz (no surprises there!). They were a little shy at first, but quickly warmed up, and were NOT happy when it was time to leave. I know they are going to have a fabulous year this year because they have two wonderful teachers- I couldn't be more happy!

This afternoon I am taking Elise with me and we are both going to get our hair "done". She is pretty excited. Her hair hasn't been cut in forever. I have a feeling she is only going to want a little trim...nothing drastic.
Then (as is evident in the above pic) I need to find time to squeeze in a back to school hair cut for Bennett as well!

Exciting times around here!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

we are sad we won't be at St. Timothys on same day:(
Makes me sad.

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

i can't believe how OLD they look in that picture - nicole, they are growing up too quickly!! can't wait to hear how elise got her hair "done." love, kate