8.31.2010

more first



Today Lila and Bennett have their first day of 3 year old preschool. They are going two half days a week. I can't wait to hear about their day. Lila was super excited this morning...Bennett was a little more hesitant, as he really likes to hang with me. :) But, I know they are going to have sooo much fun, and it will be nice to have a small amount of time to get things done, schedule appointments for myself, and run errands without my mini-entourage.



Elise was a great big sis this morning and asked if she could walk her brother in sister in as they had walked her in yesterday. She gave them big hugs and then said, "Don't worry, I'll see you on the playground!". So cute! I'm glad they have one more year together before E heads off to kindergarten! I hope they always love each other as much as they do now...

3 comments:

monique said...

So sweet! I LOVE those dresses. Adorable.

bettyb said...

Hi, NIcole,
Your children look so cute ~all ready for their first day of school! We enjoyed being with all of you for Patrick's baptism,and I look forward to peeking at your blog from time to time to see what the Parnell kiddos are up to. ~hope David is feeling better.
fondly,
Betty B.

Theresa Miller said...

I love those green gingham dresses!