10.05.2010

ferocious?

We had a mild case of pink eye in the house that started with Elise and then Bennett got it. It was really not a big deal, as we caught it early the the drops worked rather quickly. I am still smiling over a week later when I think of Bennett, who renamed pink eye "ferocious eye". He'd say, "Mom, my eyes are ferocious!".
I was reminded of this yesterday when he got a little sand in his eye playing outside and turned to me and said, "Mom, I think my eye is getting ferocious again!".

So funny.

My cute little guy gave us quite a scare last night when he fell a good bit of the way down the stairs. I was in my bedroom, which is under the stair case, and when I heard the thumps I was seriously afraid of what he was going to look like when we got to him. HE IS FINE! Totally fine. He was most upset because he was wearing his plastic fireman's hat and it cracked during the fall! What a tough (and funny!) little boy!

Love him!

No comments: