12.01.2010

a trick and progress....

Although it hasn't been as well documented as I planned, the bathroom is coming along....



Since these pictures were taken the floors have actually gone in and so we are even closer to being finished! YEAH!!



Meanwhile, Boss's one trick he has mastered (not going to be bragging about his potty training anytime soon) is scaling the gate in the laundry room...



I put him in there to eat when we are eating and when he is finished he walks on his hind legs like a little dancer and then jumps up on the gate...



He's our little cutie.

He got a bad hair cut this week and I think he is a little depressed. Or maybe that's me.

Can you tell it is a little late and I'm delirious??

1 comment:

Seana said...

LOVE the white subway tile, can't wait to see the final product. I am planning white subway tile for a possible upcoming bathroom remodel as well.:)