11.11.2011

field trip

First I want to thank my family and friends for making my 35th birthday so special. It was a low key birthday, but in the best way, and I feel so loved.

Last Tuesday I had the honor of accompanying Elise on her first official school field trip. We went to the zoo, and we were all so excited!



Here is one of Elise's new friends, Carsten. She is a precious little girl, and probably has the best manners I have ever witnessed in a 5 year old. They are cute together and have lots of fun! She was Elise's buddy for the field trip and I was the chaperon for the two of them. We had a great day.




First stop- elephants! Elise, Carsten, Reese, and Laura. These four girls wanted to scope out the zoo together, and that is exactly what we did.
After our zoo tour and scavenger hunt we joined the rest of the classes for a picnic under the old oak trees...

One of the highlights was seeing the Sea Lions at feeding time. All of the kids loved that! It was a fun memory to make and I am so grateful that I was able to accompany her on her first field trip!

No comments: