11.17.2011

Tea Time

Saturday morning the girls were pouting about Bennett getting to go to the LSU game with David...until I told them the surprise I had set up for them! We went to the American Girl Holiday Tea and Fashion show. It is the only "official" American Girl event in Louisiana, and it just happens to be a fundraiser for the school the Barrois girls attend. So, I was thrilled when Kimberly offered to get tickets for me!
The girls were also excited because some of the students from the school get to model in the show, and a few of the girls take dance with them. Was like seeing celebrities on the stage for them!
They did a great job transforming the gym into a winter wonderland...and the girls (and grown ups!) loved the chocolate chai tea they served.



I love Elise stirring her tea, while watching the fashion show...



Lila and Camille with their "big girl" fancy tea cups...



Sweet friends...




And the sillier two!


I planned on taking a bunch more pics after the show, including some of me and the girls and some with Kimberly and her girls, and the whole group, but my battery died right after this! So disappointed! Regardless, we created great memories and the girls loved their special treat!





No comments: