11.14.2011

Misc.

David post - I wanted to post a few pics from the last few weeks that I found on our camera.
Just like Mom's tea, the kids preschool does a great job at Dad's night. The kids make ties and answer funny questions about their dad's favorite food and tv shows. The best was Lila's anser of "He loves my heart" to the question "My dad loves me because...". Too much.



Next, Bennett and the Blue Sharks finished their fall season with some fun and some pizza and cake (no pics yet due to camera error). Bennett had a great time with soccer, and much like me he would rather defend the goal than score. Even when our team was threatening the other goal, he would often take off in a dead sprint toward our goal in case their was a counterattack by the other team.







Last up is Lila's last soccer game for the fall. The Pinkalicious Unicorns (E's team was also this for two seasons) had a great fall and I look forward to the spring season.




No comments: