12.26.2011

Christmas Eve

After a fun Eve of the Eve at the Mills' house (I can't believe I didn't take any pictures!!!), we had a low key Christmas Eve at home. Most of the day was spent in our pajamas! We cooked, cleaned, did laundry, and baked cookies for Santa...





***



Then it was time to get ready for Christmas Eve church.










SuSu and G came with us this year to our church, which was very special!







Trying to get a picture where we all look our best is still quite interesting around here....but it has gotten a little easier! (Although I am never really happy when I am in the picture!)









After church we ate dinner and hung out, but the kids were so anxious to get to bed that we went ahead and called the reindeer with sparklers at around 7. Then the kids ran right in, up the stairs, and hopped into bed! I think they were all asleep by 7:15!!!

It was a relaxing day and a good way to prepare for the full day to come tomorrow....

No comments: