12.10.2011

elise add on

I posted about Elise not too long ago, and then this week came across something else that I definitely wanted to document.

I was working in the office Wednesday and walked down to the Principal's office to give her a message. Her door was closed, and I immediately recognized the handwriting on the single note that was taped to it. Since I could tell it was Elise's, I opened it up and read.




Then I quickly grabbed my phone to snap a picture.


I asked Elise about the note, and she said that a few weeks earlier she had earned the right to read with the Principal after earning a certain amount of good citizen slips. So, before she went she had written this note to Ms. Tommis (Mrs. Thomas) to bring with her.

Proud of our sweet girl!

And obviously it touched Mrs. Thomas as well as she still has it taped to her door.....

No comments: