12.13.2011

kick off

Yesterday was the kick off to the short week of school Christmas celebrations, and we started with a party in Lila and Bennett's class. I was on the "committee" for the party, which meant I was able to go. In the midst of remembering everything else, I forgot one important thing- my camera, so I quickly snapped a few pics with my phone when I had a chance.
The kids devoured two large pizzas (guess I should have known to move up to three for 4 year olds! whoops!). Then their activity/dessert was to decorate cookies.








With just a little time left they played freeze dance to some Christmas music, and then all went home happily with a Christmas balloon. I loved being there with them while they celebrated with their class!


Today I am off to a special event in Elise's class...stay tuned!

No comments: