1.30.2012

girls night

It has been back to the whirlwind here after returning from my peaceful second trip to Nashville. I am sooo grateful for the time I have had with Mac, Mae, Mo, and Phillip and to David for being so supportive of my two trips up there. And to my three little munchkins for being such troopers and so understanding- even though they are very jealous and DYING to meet their new cousins!!

David had exciting plans for he and Bennett Saturday night (something he has been wanting to do for a long time- post to come), and so I thought it would be the perfect time to spend some fun time with my girls!!
Although I do believe we are crazy for adding something else to the plate, Elise really missed soccer and begged to play again for spring. We do love the idea of a team sport for our little introvert, and so we agreed. So, we will now officially be maintaining a residence at the soccer field on Saturdays. :)
For the first part of our girls night we went on the hunt for new soccer cleats. Lila is using Elise's old ones (although this is about to end as they are only 1/2 size apart), and so it was time for a new pair for E. Coincidentally, Lila was in need for some new tennis shoes for school. So- one of my favorite things on Earth- shoe shopping!!! Too bad it would be really hard for me to make a case of needing any shoes for myself!

After we got all of that taken care of we headed to the nail salon! Aunt Mo and Uncle Phillip had given the girls gift certificates for Christmas and they have been waiting and waiting and waiting to use them! Sooo super excited!










And the salon did not disappoint!! The girls had a blast picking colors...Lila at first wanted black on her toes ( a little much for a 4 year old!), but I steered her in another direction and she ended up with pink with sparkles. Elise is all about pattern, and so she picked a two turquoise colors and had the girl paint every other toe with each. They both did this pretty silver on their nails.

They were spoiled with shirley temples and pink water with rose petals to soak their toes in! It was definitely a luxurious day! I think David is slightly concerned as they are already both taking about when they can go back!!


We topped off our fun night by being wild and eating frozen yogurt sundaes for dinner! The girls thought that was sooooo neat!


I loved spending some fun girly time with my two favorite little ladies!

No comments: