1.20.2012

we play

Although I have been absolutely horrible about posting, we have been doing lots of playing and having fun this month!

The girls love to have sleepovers, and Lila spent the night out for the first time with the Barrois while I was in Nashville. Elise also spent the night out that weekend, to celebrate her friend Landry's 6th birthday! All of the kids had friends over after church last Sunday, and had a great time! The days and weeks are just flying by...

I have recently tried to recommit myself to doing more fun activities with Lila and Bennett on their off days, as I just turned in their registration for school next year and reality is setting in. They are going to be 5 this summer. It kills me. They will be in school 5 days a week (pre-k5), and although only half days, I know I need to take advantage of the two full days I have with them right now and make the most of them. Before I know it they will be gone all day like Elise, and I really am sad with how little time I have with her these days (although she is loving school and doing great!).

We spent a good portion of the day at the park yesterday playing...and we all had a good time!
Lila was thrilled to see Mary Miller..it had been a while; and Bennett was a super sweet helper to Hayes as he showed him around the playground.





And pretended to be Superman climbing the rock wall!

SO, I need to try to forget about having a straight/clean house, and having to be 100 percent caught up on laundry and take my kids out to play! That is my New Year's Resolution....better late than never.

No comments: