5.15.2012

Mother's Day


We had a great, laid back Mother's Day this year. I was served my favorite breakfast- Starbucks and a scone, and then the kids showed me the project they had worked on with David. Precious stepping stones for our backyard with their hand and footprints in them! After that we went to church and then stopped by my Grandparents house. We then ate a delicious lunch at our house with my parents and just hung out. My Mom and I went back to my Grandparents later that evening for some more quality time with Mimi (and Grandpa). To say I am blessed on Mother's Day is definitely a massive understatement. Some days I really have to pinch myself because the blessing of three beautiful, sweet, healthy children is really more than I ever imagined I would have! Even on the days they are driving me nuts I am so grateful!!


We are having a super busy week as school is coming to an end. As sad as I am that school is ending I am excited about summer as well! Lots to look forward to!

No comments: