4.20.2008

A Great Weekend!



Our great weekend started with a fun dinner Friday night at Coscino's with the Barrois, Kitchen, and Brister families...It is such a great place to go with kids, and who can beat pizza and beer? The weather was horrible, so we weren't able to go to the Trailhead concert as we had originally planned...but we found another "concert" of sorts...
Ella, Elise, and Will loved the one man band...as you can see above...



Saturday morning I took Elise to Charlotte Richardson's 5th birthday party at the "My Little Teaparty" place in Mandeville. I can't believe Charlotte is already 5! deShea and David became good friends while working together years ago and now we are lucky enough to be neighbors and great friends as well. Above you can see Ella (a.k.a. Ariel), Constance (Charlotte's younger sister- a.k.a. Ballerina), and Elise (a.k.a. Jasmine) getting their make-up applied. Elise insisted on being Jasmine even though the costume was for about a 6 year old! I did some interesting pinning to keep her pants up!



The birthday girl dressed up in her High School Musical outfit. I am not yet familiar with the whole High School Musical/Hannah Montanah scene because right now we are still full-fledged obsessed with princesses! Guess I have that to look forward to later...



Here is a full shot of Jasmine (notice the HUMONGOUS pants!). Part of the party includes a fashion show where the girls get to show off their outfits! It is really cute...



Here are our two girls as we got ready to go to dinner again on Saturday night! BIG weekend! Aren't they looking JUST alike??
David helped Davis with a little project and so the Bristers were SOO generous to take us to get Mexican afterwards! We had so much fun doing dinner with them two nights in a row. Elise hasn't stopped talking about Davis and Suzanne since! She is predicting that the baby in Suz's belly is a boy- so we'll see...
On a funny note, I am glad I got the girls looking so cute in their matching outfits because not long after I took this picture Lila had a massive diaper that somehow managed to get not only on her, but on Elise, AND on me as well. So we all moved on to our second outfits of the day!!

This morning Elise and I went to church together and then had a Target trip...then David took Lila to Wal-Mart this afternoon! He has been searching everywhere for a jr. putter for Elise (he is teaching her golf already!) and he finally found one...I'm sure I'll be posting about that later..
Then we spent some time outside enjoying the nice weather and the baby pool while grilling hamburgers with my parents...

Nothing better than a weekend filled with family and friends...
Hope yours was great too!
Love, Nicole

1 comment:

monique said...

Great pictures! Elise had her phone in that pic with Lila because she had just hung up with me! I think aunt mo is the only one who calls the imaginary phone---I feel so special!!!!