4.30.2008

Baxter's headband



So, I have basically completely left our other two "kids", Baxter the dog and Tiger the cat, out of this blog...mostly because I already wrestle with feeling like I don't give each CHILD enough attention, much less the animals! So, they have unfortunately moved way down the totom pole as we filled our house with children (very quickly!)! But, we are really blessed to have two very sweet pets...They kept us very entertained during our first five years of marraige and have definitely enriched our lives...(Someone remind me of this next time I am complaining that Baxter barked and woke up one of the kids!)

Elise was dressing up this morning and felt that Baxter needed some accessories! Notice the headband around his "waist"! I am pretty sure that most 10 year old dogs would not put up with this, but Bax was a good sport...



He even laid down for a nap with it still on!!!




2 comments:

monique said...

It's weird that the topic of both of our posts today was our pets! Of course, I guess that's not really that weird for me considering he's my only child :). LOVE the headband on Bax!

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

i agree with monique - the headband is fabulous! elise already has a future in fashion!! i, too, brought my camera to lunch today to get our crew and then forgot to bring it out...guess we were having too much fun catching up, so we will have to get a shot this friday!! thanks again for a fun lunch - we had a great time!