4.06.2008

Myrtis Elaine Mills - "Myrt"



Yesterday I was thrilled to meet my college roommate Kate England (now Kate Mills) and her husband Nick's precious baby girl, Myrt. She was born at St. Tammany hospital at 8:45 and weighed 7lbs 3oz and was 18 inches long. She is absolutely gorgeous! It is always heartwarming to watch new parents with their babies and I was so excited to be a welcome visitor.
It seems like yesterday that Kate and I were freshman at Millsaps and living on the same hall! Kate's outgoing personality was so welcoming, and I was so thankful that I met her right when we started college. How amazing that more than 12 years later we are both living in Mandeville?
It is such a blessing...

1 comment:

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

nicole, i cannot say enough - we really enjoyed your visit, and that has to be my favorite photo of myrt so far...your next profession should be in photography!! we feel so loved, and i appreciate the sweet words about millsaps - funny, as i hate to admit that it was that long ago :) times have definitely changed and both for the better for us! we hope to see you again, soon! love you, kate