2.02.2011

hair really is important....

Trust me...David hears this phrase alot when I am justifying my bill from the salon to maintain my "natural" (wink, wink) blond hair....
Well, there was never more proof of this than when I picked up our formerly precious, looked just like a teddy bear, dog from his grooming appointment yesterday.....



and he looked like this.....




He seriously looks like a very miniature deer.....not a cute look for him.....
I brought him with me to pick the kids up from school and they could not stop laughing....poor Boss! When David got home he said, "that groomer is never touching my dog again."
So funny.
In all seriousness, it is just a bad hair cut, and it will grow out...not a big deal, just something funny to document around here....
Coincidentally, Boss and I were both at the "salon" at the same time yesterday and my girl also got a little carried away....don't think I've been this blond since I was Elise's age!! Oh well, I'll enjoy it while it lasts! :)

1 comment:

monique said...

I think every maltipoo gets ONE REALLY bad haircut at some point. Remember the meerkat at the beach??!!! And, Rex's last cut was pretty rough. Even Phillip mentioned how bad it was (sorry mom:))...ha ha!