5.14.2011

Elise's final preschool program



I definitely was feeling a variety of emotions yesterday as I watched Elise head towards the stage for her final preschool program. So thankful for the years she has had at her school, excited about the future, in disbelief that she looks so grown up, and grateful for all of the wonderful teachers that have touched her life.




Don't get me wrong, I think she looks precious, but I had a little something else in mind for her Spring program. These days she is very opinionated about her clothing choices and really did not want to wear a "church" dress. I decided it wasn't worth a fight and so we settled on her cute little navy dress.




As we knew to expect, she took the performance very seriously...facial expressions and all. As shy as she can be, she loves to perform!




She also loves her sweets! She raced to the table at the cookie reception!




Here is her sweet little buddy, Reese.




Kindergarten here we come!!!! This whole cute crew will be together next year!




E with one of her "besties", Reese. Love this precious girl (and her sweet family!)! A huge blessing for me this year has been getting to know them, as Reese has 3 older siblings, and her awesome Mom, Stacy, is great at showing me the ropes! They are also our neighbors and so we help each other out with carpool and babysitting...




Reese and William goofing off! Such sweet boys!




And Elise's wonderful teacher, Mrs. Cantrelle. E adores her. Completely.


The kids were so blessed because both my parents and David's parents made it to both programs! I hate that we did not think to get pictures. During chaotic times like cookie receptions my brain does not tend to function correctly! Major bummer.


Although we are sad that this little chapter of E's life is closing, we are so excited about her future and new adventures to come....and, as always, so proud of our precious little first born.

No comments: