8.31.2011

and they're off...










Lila and Bennett finally had their much anticipated first day of young 4's preschool today! Yippee!! They were thrilled to go to class and said they had a great day!


I know I am looking forward to settling back into our "school" routine...this year it should be interesting as we are adding an additional dance class for each of the girls, soccer for Lila and Bennett, and a little homework for Elise....I can already see what the future holds...and it is a scary world of fitting in school and extracurriculars with 3. I am up for the challenge, and hope I can handle it!






2 comments:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

Yeah! They have been waiting for their first day! Yes, the Parnell household will be super busy but you will handle the challenge! (and sleep very well at night)

Love their outfits.