12.15.2009

happy

Feeling pretty happy today....

Here's why-

It is my Dad's birthday! Happy Birthday G!! We love you!!

My sister got engaged!!! Congrats Mo and Phillip!!

Bennett is taking a nap for the second day in a row. It is no easy feat, but it is worth it to have my little boy act like himself, instead of a sleep deprived maniac!!

My Christmas cactus is FULL of blooms. And, I actually kept this one alive since last Christmas. I am so impressed with myself!



I have a white one as well, but it is choosing not to bloom this year. Not so sure why, but I'll be happy with my pink one. It is definitely cheering up our gloomy house, since it has been raining here, without exaggeration, for 3 straight weeks.



And lastly, after staying up later than I had in a LONG time, I am almost finished with all of our two you orders, as well as my own Christmas cards!!! Whooohooo!!

Hope everyone is having a great week.
Nic

3 comments:

Jayson Miller said...

Yay! All good reasons to be happy. Our Christmas cactus was in full bloom at Thanksgiving! And now it's covered in droopy, almost dead blossoms. It's funny because last year it blossomed on Valentine's Day. I guess our's is just a "general holiday" cactus. I love what you have your cactus in...like I've said before, I wish you were the interior decorator for our house!
Theresa

Tricia said...

I know too well about that rain. Eric doesn't get to work when it rains.

Davis and Suzanne said...

WOO HOO