12.13.2009

princess

David offered to hang with the little ones last night so that I could take our princess to see the Princess and the Frog- her first movie!!! We had a fun mom/daughter date at chik fil-a and then headed to the movies. Since it was her first, I decided to spoil her even more with letting her pick whatever she wanted for a treat at the movies....she picked a HUGE bag of chewy sweet tarts. I think it was $17. Just kidding.
She was sooo excited, as was I. It is even better that the whole movie was set in New Orleans and the bayou. She loved that she recognized places in the movie. I think I enjoyed it just as much as she did. It was absolutely precious. Great songs as well. I think I should ask Santa for the soundtrack!
I took a pic of the little cutie pie in the huge movie chair, but it was sadly too dark for the camera on my phone to really capture anything...but, we have the memories!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Reminds me of when Dad and I took Elise to the circus. We had as much fun (or more) than she did.