12.17.2009

singing angels

Elise's Christmas program was at school today and it was the sweetest thing ever. I don't know why, but it made me cry. The same thing happened at her ballet recital last year. I thought that was because of all of the drama surrounding it (with her dog bite, etc), but I guess not. I think it is just seeing what a big girl she is and, although she is shy, how well she does on stage. She takes things very seriously, and was very focused on her performance. She sang her little heart out!!!



I was pretty disappointed today with my camera...it was not taking decent pics at all. The room was dark, and we were towards the back, and so I guess the flash couldn't reach that far. But, trust me, it was cute!



Lila and Bennett were mesmerized at first. But, Bennett lost interest quickly. Like most 2 year old boys, he can't sit still. AT ALL.



...unless he is on his Daddy's shoulders...



Lila kept waiving and waiving at Elise...she loves her big sis!




Here's a short little clip of our singing angels...Elise is the one in the middle with the Christmas headband (it is hard to see)...
*tip- scroll down to the bottom and pause the music before you press play..that way you'll be able to hear how perfectly in tune they are ;)


Off to her Christmas party!
Nicole

2 comments:

Davis and Suzanne said...

LOVE IT

Tricia said...

I cry at all performances for little ones, even if I know no one in it. I think it is the thought of them growing up and not having those moments anymore that make me sad.