12.22.2009

reindeer games

Check out the extra cute shirts my kiddos are sporting these days. Handmade just for them by Suzanne. How adorable can you get?? And trust me, with the little bit of sewing I do, I KNOW these were a labor of love. Chenille is tough to sew on. They are the cutest things ever and they have been sporting them non-stop. As soon as we wear them I toss them in the wash so they are ready to go again!






The kids have been singing lots of Christmas carols. I love them all, but my favorite today has to be "We wish you the Peace of Jesus", which around here is being sung as "We wish you a piece a Jesus".
The other top contender is Happy Birthday Jesus. My favorite part is when Elise goes into her falsetto for "the real gift is yooooouuuuuuu!". David and I have to hold back the laughs. We wouldn't want to crush her American Idol hopes.

I can't help but smile.





The one sour note of our Christmas vacation thus far has to be the fact that Lila has fallen off of the potty training bandwagon. After a month of big girl underwear, we had finally gotten to the point where I wasn't even nervous in public with her. I trusted that she had it totally down pat. Well, based on the hugely disgusting mess I just finished cleaning up (I'll spare you the gory details), I would say the fact that she has completely regressed has been confirmed. Don't know what is up with that. I know I shouldn't compare, but it is hard not to do so. Elise HATED to have an accident. Lila seems to think it is kind of funny. And the mess all over herself and the floor doesn't phase her one bit. So, I guess we are back to two in diapers around here until she can prove she is a big girl again. Bennett stills seems very content to just let me change his diaper rather than going to all of the effort of pulling his pants down to potty!
I can't believe Christmas is so near....
Hope you are all enjoying your week!



1 comment:

Davis and Suzanne said...

they look so cute!!!!!

Lila...she is one of a kind!