1.07.2010

a little note from a proud mom

Dear Elise-
You make me smile every day, and you amaze me every day.
I can't stop thinking about your resourcefulness today. I left you at the counter with scissors* and magazines to cut out your "k" pictures for the week for school, while I went upstairs to put your brother and sister down for their nap. When I came back down you had gotten your picture dictionary, and opened it to the "k" page. You "thought it would be helpful" to use the book to help you find "k" pictures. So, you basically figured out how to use references for a project at age 4. By yourself.
I am a proud Mommy tonight (and every other night).
Love,
Mommy

*extremely dull safety scissors...not aiming for new hairstyles or blood around here. :)

2 comments:

monique said...

That is awesome. I'm telling you she is a SMART one. I hope she invents a safe, healthly weight loss pill for her aunt:). Seriously though, she's amacin'.

Tricia said...

Brilliant and beautiful. You have the whole package.