1.17.2010

Saintsational!!!

What can I say? I know it is a cheesy pun, but yesterday was saintsational around here!!

We had some friends over to watch the game, and I stole this great pics from the Brister Blog. Davis is so reliable and so good about taking pictures- just another reason we always like to invite them along!! (just a joke guys!)
Actually, speaking of invites, it was pretty funny when I got an email from Suzanne late this week asking me if I knew we were having people over to watch the game. . Umm...nope.
David planned up this whole little party all on his own!! But, I was thrilled with the guest list and excited, as always, to spend any time with friends. I will admit I was a little concerned that I would miss alot of the game, but thanks to DVR I just re-watched it late last night! Best of both worlds!
So, even though we missed some of our friends that couldn't come (inevitable that someone's kids will end up sick), we had a great time cheering on the black and gold with the Bristers and the Richardsons!



Lila and Jacob definitely have a special little bond. I know she adores him, she talks about him all of the time! These pictures are just too sweet for words!






It seems dumb, because it is only football, but I swear the Saints and their success are so important to New Orleans and really all of Louisiana...it is just such an awesome feeling!! And, on a personal note, I really, really hope that my parents, who have been die-hard fans for years and went on their first date to a Saints game, get to see them win a Superbowl!!!!
I can't imagine the partying that would be going on around here!!

Go SAINTS!!!

3 comments:

Davis and Suzanne said...

had a great time!!!!!
Go Saints!

monique said...

So cute! Black and Gold Superbowl--all the way! Go Saints!

Therese and Bush said...

Go Saints! I am cheering for the black and gold now that the boys are out.