3.28.2010

Easter is on its way!

We, along with the Barrois, Bristers, and Kitchens, hosted an Easter Egg hunt at our house yesterday. It was tons of fun for both parents and kids...and the weather was beautiful!


Elise sorting through her loot!



Jody Mai on the hunt....




Lila finding an egg...




Cutie pie Myrt...

Mitchell and Micheal....


The three amigos - Camille, Lila, and Bennett





Our goofy girls....





Lila on the hunt....





The little ones.....

Based on some great advice from the Boerners, who are old pros at the Easter Egg hunt gig, we let the 3 and unders hunt in the front and the older kiddos in the back....Worked out really well...





Love this pic of Elise patting Bennett on the back...





Adorable Mary Miller....





My favorite pic of the night- Davis and his mini-me Jacob...





My big boy....









This is what the "after-party" for 2 and 4 year olds looks like. When they are all on sugar-highs. We put on a little t.v. so we could finish cleaning up and then went crazy to Yo Gabba Gabba.

Dance party USA.


Overall we had about 25 families and lots of kiddos. It was such a great time and lovely weather. And, I had a blast planning it with Kimberly, Suzanne and Bonnie Kate! We hope to keep up the tradition!!


Hope you all enjoyed your weekends as well!

2 comments:

bettyb said...

Hi,Nicole,
Davis had told me y'all were hosting an egg hunt so I snuck in your blog to see if there were any pictures! It looks like y'all had lots of fun,and it looked like a beautiful day too.I hope you and yours have a blessed Easter.
Fondly,
Betty B.

monique said...

such a great idea! I'm glad the weather was good for yall...all of the kids look so cute! I love the pic of Lila, she's on a mission:). I miss those cutie pies. happy early Easter! love ya'll, MO