9.11.2008

Ballet








Elise had her very first dance class today. She has been sooo excited! In the first picture she is doing some "stretching" before we left. In the second one she is showing off the ballerina hair do she requested (I did my best!); and, in the third she was waiting for class to start!
In the few glimpses I caught through the window she looked like she was having a complete blast! Lila and Bennett were not the most cooperative, so I didn't get to watch as much as I would have liked, but there will be many more classes. She was especially excited to see some familiar faces of friends from her class last year!

In twin news, last night at Mimi and Grandpa's house (Wed Night Dinner) Bennett was practicing his walking..Lila walked up and grabbed his hand and they held hands and walked. It was the cutest thing ever. I am sooo sad I didn't have my camera. Lately, there have been many more moments where they are biting, hitting, or hair-pulling, and so I really wish I could have captured the very sweet moment they had last night! Hopefully it will happen again soon..

Has been a very busy week! I am loving being back in a very structured routine, although I have to admit I am a little worn out as well! Loading everyone in and out of the car is hard work!!! But, I wouldn't want be anywhere else!
I am looking forward to a quick trip to Nashville this Saturday morning to help Mo celebrate her big birthday! I'll just be gone one night, but I know we'll have a great time!

1 comment:

NIKKI said...

Hope you are having fun on your trip!