9.16.2008

Check Up

I'm back! I hope ya'll enjoyed David's post...I know I did! I have to admit I was a little surprised he went all political on us! But, I think he is a great writer- whenever he posts he always cracks me up, and I remember always getting him to proof my papers for me at Millsaps...he's multi-talented! As my Mimi says, "he's remarkable!" I am so thankful that he held down the fort for me while I got to have a fun night out with the family! I didn't miss him calling me the "fashion dictator" though- I think he thought he slipped that one in unnoticed...but, I don't miss a thing (except David and my little monkeys when I am gone!)!
Lila and Bennett had their fifteen month check-up today. I am so blessed that my sweet Aunt K came with me, as it is getting more and more interesting to try and keep them contained..She was a HUGE help as always! As usual, for some reason I feel the need to give out their latest "stats" (I seriously don't know why I do this- I guess it is to fill the "baby book" area in...if someone posted my height and weight on the Internet I would die):
Lila is 26lb, 12oz and a little over 31 inches long
Bennett is 27lb, 1oz and a little over 32 inches long
So, they are continuing to grow well and hang out in the higher percentiles on the charts. That is great to see! I am hoping that they will start to slim down just a little soon. Otherwise, Lila is going to be the one sending her hand-me-downs to Elise!
They also had some shots today, which is never fun. And, actually, as I was typing this Lila woke up burning up. Her temp is about 101, so I am not convinced that it is from the shots..thinking maybe a virus crept up on us and it is just a coincidence that it was on shot day, but we'll see...Poor little thing...
I'm heading to bed because I am thinking it could be one of "those" nights...The fact that someone has already been up once before 10 o'clock is not a good sign!
Night-Night!
Nicole

No comments: