9.20.2008

Happy Birthday Mo!

One day late! We hope you had a great big day! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! You are the best and we love you very much!!!



We had a lazy day at home yesterday and I caught the kids playing ring around the rosie...Elise and Lila play often, but this was the first time Bennett joined in and actually stood up! (He usually just participates on the "all fall down" part!)


They also played some sort of "house" under the table in the breakfast room. This basically consisted of Elise taking turns strapping Lila, and then Bennett, into the booster seat. It was actually pretty cute, and it was neat to see that the twins were starting to understand that they needed to wait their turn...



This morning we picked up Grandpa Ray and went to breakfast at McDonald's. It was quite an adventure...I don't think it was quite the relaxing breakfast that Grandpa wished for, but at least he got his craving filled. He is still not driving after his last fall, and I think he misses his special routine that he has - breakfast at McDonald's and a shrimp po boy once a week!

Tonight we went to watch LSU vs. Auburn at our friends, The Plauche's. It was great to get out and see some friends that I haven't seen in a long time, including a couple from high school that recently moved back to town. It was a little on the hectic side trying to watch all three, so I did not watch one play of the game (until I got home) or eat a bite of the food- which looked really good! Even with all of the help of my friends they are just at the age right now where you have to watch their every move...But, it was still worth it to get out for a little while and socialize. I hate that I didn't bring my camera, because there were some super cute tiny babies there! Elise was reading Goodnight Moon to Jacob Brister and just gazing lovingly at him. It was really sweet.

Well, I am exhausted and heading to bed...So glad David will be home tomorrow!
Goodnight. Geaux Tigers!
Nicole


2 comments:

NIKKI said...

love the ring around the rosie!

monique said...

thank you!!!! You were here in spirit--I'm pretty sure I had at least one margarita on your behalf:).

The kids look adorable!!!! Elise looks like such the little teacher...I can't wait to see them all again. It might be Thanksgiving before that happens so keep up with the videos to give me my "fix" until then!

Love and miss ya'll tons!!!!
Aunt MO