9.04.2008

Game Day



As many of you know last Saturday was not only "evacuation day" but it was also LSU's first home game! Go Tigers! So, in that spirit, as we escaped from the hurricane, we also decked out the kids in their Tiger-wear!



It is hard to see, but Lila's bloomers say "Go Tigers!"



Lila and Bennett "checking their email" one last time before we hit the road...

I was almost jealous of the kids and how excited they were to go on our "trip"! Although we were thrilled to spend time with the Boerner family, it was very scary leaving the house not knowing what we would be coming back to...We are so blessed that Gustav was not as bad as they originally predicted!


3 comments:

dbfontenot said...

Lila's LSU outfit is ADORABLE!!! Where did you get it? I'd love to get one for Elizabeth for next season. Glad to hear ya'll are back home and safe and sound!

Danielle

NIKKI said...

All their outfits are ADORABLE!

Ashley, Brandon, Jack, and Millie Sellers said...

I love their LSU outfits. They are precious. I am glad that ya'll are all home safe. I can't wait to see ya'll when I am in town in a couple of weeks.